There have been a few questions how the CBAs work, so here’s an overview of the process.
- Blogs are nominated in each category. We only want the Blog Name and URL, no comments or seconds
- At the end of the nomination, we will have a “judge” assigned to each category to determine if the nominated blog fits into that category.
Sometimes, blogs are nominated in the wrong category; for example, we had a serious political blogger nominated into the humour category last year.
- The nominated blogs are then entered into a poll. The first round begins.
- The five top vote getting blogs of the first round carry on to the final round.
- The top vote getter of the final round wins the category